- 520 S Michigan AveChicago, IL 60605
- 3159 N. SouthportChicago, IL 60657
Indy & cozy concert venue with yummy restaurant
- 636 S Michigan AveChicago, IL 60605
- 2424 N. Lincoln AveChicago, IL 60614
Bigger concert Venue
- 506 W Harrison StChicago, IL 60607
- 3730 N. Clark StChicago, IL 60613
Metro offers In-House Promotions and Graphic Design internships during the spring, summer, and fall semesters.
- 825 South State StreetChicago, IL
- 4802 N. BROADWAY AVE.Chicago, IL 60640
The Green Mill is sophisticated informality, warm glowing atmosphere steeped in the heady sounds of the early ’30s and ’40s; it was actually patterned after Clark Monroe’s Upto
- 700 S. WABASHChicago, IL 60605
True Blues fans know - There is only one place in Chicago to experience the finest Blues seven nights a week, enjoy southern Cajun soul food, and behold a major archive of Blue
- 111 S Michigan AveCh, IL 60603
The Art Institute of Chicago collects, preserves, and interprets works of art of the highest quality, representing the world’s diverse artistic traditions, for the inspiration
- 600 E. Grand AveChicago, IL 60611
Navy Pier is the place where all of Chicagoland and tourists from around the world have come together since 1995 to enjoy the beauty and the thrills of a day on Lake Michigan.
- 224 S Michigan AveChicago, IL 60604
The Chicago Architecture Foundation is the leading organization devoted to celebrating and promoting Chicago as a center of architectural innovation.
- 625 N Michigan AveSuite 401Chicago, IL 60611
Chicago’s Magnificent Mile is one of the great avenues of the world and is at the center of all that makes Chicago an international destination.
- 3133 N HalstedChicago, IL 60657
Theatre in Chicago is your source for what's on stage in the Chicago area.
- 201 E. Randolph St.Chicago, IL 60602
Discover a state-of-the-art collection of architecture, landscape design and art that provide the backdrop for hundreds of free cultural programs including concerts, exhibition
- 1901 W. Madison StChicago, IL 60612
Ice Hockey and crazy fans!
- Lake Front TrailChicago, IL 60601
Rent a bike or take a run on Lake Michigan
- 1616 N Wells StChicago, IL 60614
The Second City specializes in sketch comedy and improv and has been delighting audiences for over 50 years.
- 24 E Congress PkwyChicago, IL 60605
- 3541 N Clark StChicago, IL 60657
Founded in 1981, iO (Formerly ImprovOlympic) is the world famous flashpoint of comic creativity that spawned an entire generation of America’s best and brightest entertainers.
- 65 E Harrison StChicago, IL 60605
- 525 S State St.Chicago, IL 60605
University Center - Chicago is located at 525 S State St, Chicago, IL 60605, between Congress Parkway and Harrison Street. University Center does not have dedicated parking.
- 500 S Dearborn StChicago, IL 60605
- 1548 North Wells StreetChicago, IL 60610
Zanies' original club is located in Chicago's Old Town, where it was opened in a former strip club.