Drupal continues to gain increasing momentum among startups, both new startup companies and internal startup groups within large organizations. Join us for an open discussion about the ways that startups are using Drupal to meet their needs and how the power and flexibility of Drupal can provide significant advantages.
In this session we will cover:
- Why to use Drupal for a startup
- What to use it for and when
- How Drupal fits Lean Startup practices
- How you can “jumpstart a startup” with Drupal in a Sprint 0
- How to mitigate risk and match budget value for startups
- Staying focused on building and releasing your MVP
- Some stories and tips on Drupal use in real startup case studies
We’ll also highlight some regional startups and show what they are doing with Drupal in the Midwest.