This training is for you if:
- You want to meet Drupal experts and get tons of one-on-one help.
- You learn faster or slower than a typical student and want to set your own pace.
- You have a hard time listening to lectures.
- You typically have a lot of questions about what you're learning.
- You not sure what your skill level is or what you should be focusing on.
What Does this training Give You?
- The opportunity for you to explore Drupal for the first time or more in depth at your own pace for a full day.
- Attention from Drupal professionals who can answer your questions.
- 3 months of free access to the video library so that you can continue to pursue your interests long after the training is over.
WHAT IS Mentored Training?
The structure of the training might sound a little strange if you haven't experience it before, but it's incredibly powerful. You are in control as you:
- Select a video course to follow.
- Grab a mentor for help when you have questions or an idea that needs working out.
Students love it because no matter what their skill level or goals, they can learn the material that will be the most useful to them. You get to focus on exactly what you need to know. Promet Source's developers and themers will be on hand to you work through a portion of the videos in the classroom.
What is Build a Module?
Build a Module is an online library of video tutorials for Drupal. It's innovative video curriculum has helped turn hundreds of students into knowledgable content editors, confident site builders, and informed and empowered developers.
In the training, you can focus on one topic or build up some basics in several topics. We will have experts that can help you choose where you start:
Basic Site Building:
- If you're new to Drupal, this will get you familiar with basic concepts, modules and techniques.
Advanced Site Building:
- How to work with modules like Views, Panels and Display Suite to position and organize content on your site.
Basic PHP Programming:
- If you have some basic Drupal skills and want to start working with code, this will help you build the basics.
- How to work with themes and sub-themes to override the display of anything you see on a Drupal site.
- If you know some PHP and are ready to start extending Drupal, this will get you familiar with the most important APIs.
Create a MidCamp profile to register today! This training is a full day.